We evaluate on the basis of the Buildings Decree Department, 3:11 Building Decree and NEN 2057 or daylight openings are sufficient or whether adjustments are needed in the design.
For drawing up the daylight calculation, the following activities:
- To determine the requirements for requisitioning for daylighting per departure according to the Building
- Calculating the equivalent daylight area per departure according to NEN 2057 and the keys on occupied area
- We indicate what measures must be taken to meet the requirements.
Step plan accordance with the NEN 2057
The equivalent daylight surface area is determined by successively through the following steps:
- The building is divided into usage.
- The determination of the areas of the sojourn area and accommodation areas.
- Find the minimum equivalent daylight area requirement in Section 3:11 Building Decree belonging to the functional use, the sojourn area and accommodation areas.
- In determining which light openings count towards equivalent daylight area.
- Calculation of the equivalent daylight area per occupied area the sojourn area and accommodation areas.
- Checking the calculated equivalent daylight area of equal or greater than the equivalent daylight area requirement of the Buildings Decree.