In the Buildings Decree indicates which areas should be a provision for ventilation. Provide In the Building are distinguished by use and function space, Rules for a minimum capacity and the establishment of that provision. That capacity and design requirements to ensure that, under the prevailing weather conditions in the Netherlands can be met. Reasonable requirements of air The required ventilation can be accomplished in many ways.
There are basically four distinct ventilation:
- Natural supply and natural extraction;
- Mechanical supply and natural extraction;
- Natural supply and mechanical extraction;
- Mechanical inlet and mechanical extraction, with or without heat recovery and recirculation.
The air exchange that is established through cracks and seams in the building envelope (infiltration) is not considered in the above sense. Ventilation as This air infiltration can disturb the desired ventilation level and cause unnecessary energy consumption. The user of a building must be able to realize. With the components that together constitute the provision for ventilation, a reasonably hygienic level of air quality A conscious use of these components it is necessary to have a building to be ventilated. Both for the user and for the preservation of the buildings themselves, efficiently is to be ventilated.
Requirements supply Ventilation Buildings Decree 2012
The 1087 provides standard assessment methods for buildings:
- The nominal capacity of a ventilation device for Ventilation (a component for the supply of fresh air, over-current component and a component for the exhaust of indoor air) and of a blowdown supply;
- The apparatus of any provision for ventilation, relating to thermal comfort, the direction of the air flow, the controllability and the location of a feed opening of a component for the supply of outside air and a discharge opening of the component for the exhaust of indoor air.
We can offer you:
- Advising ventilation concept
- Complete ventilation assessment for the environmental permit
Calculating the required ventilation capacity, and establish a ventilation balance. So we ensure that the supply air is also discharged.
The calculation of the required on over-Airflow supply. We hereby establish whether the cracks under doors sufficient and where required we recommend sizing of the over-Airflow supply.
ventilation grille advice
The most common ventilation system using natural supply and mechanical exhaust. We make the ventilation calculations and advise taking a direct ventilation grille, which correspond to the wishes of the architect and client.
Besides the expensive ventilation is also required blowdown vent to vent. Polluted air, away quickly We test areas to evaluate the admissibility to vent. Ventilated enough.