Fluke TiR1 Rental & Services
- Displays thermal images and temperature;
- Landscape VGA color LCD screen (640 x 480) of 9.1 cm diagonal;
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics;
- Ideal for any application and budget;
- Excellent heat sensitivity for the measurement of even the smallest temperature differences (which might indicate problems);
- Possibility to add a spoken text to each photo;
- Temperature range from -20 ° C to 100 ° C;
- Works on rechargeable batteries as well as on AA alkaline batteries.
- Professional analysis/reporting software: InsideIR ™.
The Fluke TiR1 thermal image cameras detects problems in buildings quickly and easily. The Fluke TiR1 is ideal for applications such as building envelope, restoration and repair, inspection and roof constructions.
IR-Fusion ® Technology
See things both ways – infrared and visual (visible light) images combined, provide critical information faster and easier – traditional infrared images no longer suffice. IR-Fusion, a patent-pending technology, simultaneously captures a digital photo and an infrared image and combines the two, discarding any unclarities from the IR image analysis. IR-Fusion is standard on the TiR1 models.
Whether it is to pinpoint the causes of construction problems or locate roof leaks or conduct energy audits, the TiR1 offers an economical solution for complete detection, analysis and documentation.